Friday, March 9, 2012

Best Dad Ever Card using TGF Dad Ian

Hey Everyone,
   I have a quick card to share with you today. I used the TGF - Dad Ian from The Greeting Farm. I have an early father's day card or birthday card. I used my copics and paper pieced his shirt. Then I stamped with MME clear stamp. I've been using my paper scraps lately and I'm a good girl for not getting some new papers yet :) Will see for how long I can hold myself for not getting some new papers :D Have a nice weekend!

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jas...love his paper piece shirt.
    I can relate to using scraps, I keep buying and buying and tend to forget where I put them too after I go through my storage boxes... I don't mean to hoarder but my hubby thinks I am with my crafts....LOL!
    Enjoy your day and weekend my friend....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...