Sunday, March 11, 2012

I Heart You card using TGF Birthday Ian

Hey Everyone,
    Happy Sunday, I hope you're having a wonderful sunday. I'm here again and back with another card to share with you today! This card is for TGF Challenges especially  March Madness  of course I wouldn't let it pass me...so here's my take for the MAD ABOUT YOU challenge. I Heart You card...isn't it sweet if you receive a card like this! Without even saying a word your heart already melted, lol! Perfect for new lovey dovey or proposal. I had so much fun with this card, really cute! I'm so happy that Birthday Ian is so verstile not only I can use him for Birthday's but for any occasion as well...really awesome!


     I used TGF Birthday Ian, I started coloring Ian with my copics not knowing what paper and design I'm gonna use and do. Good thing there is a sketch from TGF blog to make my scrappy life easier :) I used my scraps for this card and I paper pieced Ian's clothes, banner and including the present. I paper pieced it in 3D style but I made it flat. I cut out some papers to make it look like some banners and distress all the edges. I decided to put it on each side of Ian just to make it look different. Then I added sentiment "Heart" and added mini brads for both ends. I sewed all the edges for the base of the card and then I added ribbon on the bottom of the card. There you go my card for today :) I hope you like this one as much as I enjoyed creating it.



Happy Sunday and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card to the following challenge(s):



1 comment:

  1. Jas, this is AWESOME! LOVE the banners and the different papers you used! Also, Birthday Ian's hair looks FABULOUS - GREAT colouring!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...