Saturday, March 10, 2012

For a beautiful friend card using Wee Florist by Wee stamps

  Hey Everyone,
 
I'm back with another card to share with you. I made this card either for Mother's day, Birthday or for any occasion. I used the Wee stamps image and it's a Wee Florist. It's a sweet and adorable image. I really like her face so cute like my daughter :) I had fun coloring it with my copics and it turned out beautiful I think. I used my scraps of papers and then sewed all the edges and then added clear beads, doilie, MFT die-namics die fancy flourish and my handmade flower. So that's about it! I hope you enjoy this one :)


Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card for the following challenge(s):









3 comments:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous Jas... A very detailed card..
    love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work chick. What a lovely design - I like it :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...