Sunday, March 18, 2012

Enjoy this Day using TGF Shimmer Bean - Monochromatic

Hey Everyone,
What a beautiful Sunday here in MA. The sun is out not too cold and the wind is just perfect! So I decided to take my laptop outside our balcony, to start typing my blog for today. To enjoy the weather and to breath some fresh air and at the same time my kids will definitely enjoy staying outside for quite awhile :)

So here we go on to my card. I made this card for TGF March Madness, for the second week the theme is MONOCHROMATIC and for TGF Saturday Sketch. My card is really perfect for todays weather.

I used TGF Shimmer Bean I decided to heat embossed the image with clear powder and then distress it all over the page using Jenni Bolwin weather vane ink to make the image pop out. I back it out with Aida Cloth and fringed all the edges of the cloth. I have a lot of this fabric because I use to cross stitch before. Since it's a trend to use fabric in a card or any project so I came up with this one. For the other backround I use DCWV patterened paper and doilie. Then added ribbon trim with rhinestones. Then sewed all the edges of the card.



Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this card to the following challenge(s):








2 comments:

  1. REally pretty Jas, love the way you did her on this card....
    Hey you are almost there.... woo hoo! about 25 more I'm sure you will get it in know time....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...