Sunday, March 4, 2012

Adorable Cards Boy and Girl Praying

Hi Everyone,
      I made these cards few days ago and I forgot to post these here on my blog. I'm having a bad cold started yesterday and we actually past it around to each other. But my eldest son just had a mild fever the other day and after that it was gone, thankfully. Then of course it's my turn and I'm having the bad cold but I'm ok with that I'd rather have it than my kids. Hopefully, it will be gone soon...so many things to do in the house but it's harder when your sick.

    Anyways, enough about me here are the cards that I made few days ago.  I finally found these stamps images that I’ve been looking for such a long time. Aren’t they adorable…colored them with my copic markers and then the cross stamped image on the side I purchased it from M’s at a dollar bin that they have. I sewed all the edges of the card with my sewing machine and then just added ribbon, flowers and flat pearl beads for embellishments. So simple, sweet and adorable don’t you think? :) If you’re interested in these cards you can check out my Etsy for availability.


Thank you for stopping by!
Happy Sunday!
Hugs, Jas

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...