Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Simple ways to store your Distress Inks/Color Chart

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to share how I store my Distress Inks and also the color chart that I made. I printed this @ rangerink.com. What I did was printed it at white cardstock and the other one is Ivory Cardstock. The reason why I printed it twice because most of the paper flowers that I make I used White and Ivory/Manila Cardstock. It's a cool reference chart and also a good way to see what Distress Inks I already have. To make this cardstock sturdy, I adhere a medium chipboard for the backing. As soon as I have all the Distress Inks, I will laminate it to make sure it will last for a long time. I'm pretty sure I will be using this chart all the time. They provided all the color charts for each products that they carry so here's the link if you're interested: http://www.rangerink.com/labels.htm




Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...