Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Grunge Mini Album- My very first handmade Mini album

Hey Everyone,
    Nice to be back after more than a week of MIA. I just finished my very first mini album, I love how it turned out! Like always, I'm excited when everytime I finished a project. So here it is it's a Grunge Shaped Mini Album. I used the Retro Grunge by Tim Holtz and adhere to the medium chipboard. Before that I used 12x12 medium chipboard and hand cut in to the lenght that I want. Then cut the patterned paper to the desired length and used my big shot with the Tim Holtz edge dies.  After that I edged it with acrylic paint dabber in copper color and then to finish it with a distress ink color Black soot. So that's how I made the base of the album. I really tried not to waste any left over scraps from that paper and medium chipboard so all the left over medium chipboard edges and papers I tried to incorporate them in a way that will fit the album. Then I added some embellishments like grungeboard minis (letter's, arrows, keys, locks etc...), MFT die-namics die (mini rolled roses), and I made some pockets and tags. Buttons and rings are from my stash. I'm really happy with this first mini album that I made, I used pretty much all the left over scraps from that paper stacks. To explain it a bit more check out my Youtube channel: craftgalore108. Here's the link for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud5eVOrCAPo&feature=channel_video_title

                                                                    Enjoy and be inspired!

Materials used: (You don't have to have everything to create a mini album this is just an idea)

Medium chipboards
Patterned papers
Adhesives
Grunge minis by TH
Book plates
MFT Die-namics die (Mini Rolled Roses)
Acrylic paint
Distress Ink
Clear stamps
Embellishments
Big shot machine or Cuttlebug
Tim holtz Edge die
Ring binders







Thanks for visiting! hugs, Jas♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...