Sunday, June 5, 2011

Because I'm The PRINCESS in 3D layout

Hello,
         Just here to share my 3D layout that I made "Because I'm The Princess". I made this for the Royal challenge on the Greeting Farm Blog, It's a Fairy Tale Fun. I thought I give a try to join the contest that they have there... I had fun making this at first it was complicated because I want the castle to stand. I was thinking if I do the easel card style it will stand but it's not as straight as I wanted to be. So I thought of pop-up style like the one you do on the card...but the castle that I made is a little heavy so it won't stand. So what I did was combined the two together so this is made with Easel & Pop-up, so I just named it a 3D layout.

         I used my cricut cartridge Wall Decor to make the castle and the stamped image is Cheeky Beauty from The Greeting Farm. I colored her with my prismacolor pencils and used some stickles to glitter her dress, garter hose and shoes. I made her look like she's sitting on a diamond but that's a swarovski crystals. The flowers are from Recollections and the red cardstock I made look like a red carpet and I used Martha S. punch for the edges and sprinkled it with perfect pearls to make it shimmery and I added some rhinestones as well. I used stamped image stars and used perfect pearls to make it sparkles. The only thing is it doesn't show in the photos and video clip all the sparkles that I put in this 3D layout.
                                                                              FRONT

CLOSE UP CASTLE

CLOSE UP CHEEKY BEAUTY

BACK

Visit my Youtube videos and don't forget to subscribe: craftgalore108 
I hope you enjoy and inspires you, hugs♥Jas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...