Friday, June 17, 2011

Double Gate Fold Card

Hello Everyone,

     I'm here to share my latest card that I just finished. Again this is for The Greeting Farm Royalty Contest Week Three. Here's the link for the contest if you're interested: http://splendidstamping.blogspot.com/

I will start on TGF stamp that I used. Princess no. 3...she's so adorable my new favorite =) I colored her hair, face and skin with Prismacolor pencils. I paper pieced her gown with the patterned paper and then I added clear glitters and glossy accents. Her crown I used fabric 3D paint in gold and the rest is Prismacolored pencil to match her gown. Also, I added a touch of gold fabric 3D paint on her ears to make it look like an earrings =) For the card, my base is white cardstock and then I added kraft cardstock and on top I used patterned paper. To embellish the card, I decided to put flowers on both side where the gate folds and in the middle of the card I followed the sketch by Jessica for the contest. I just added a little extras here and there. The white dots are from the 3D fabric paint, it's almost the same as stickles but the only thing is this one is thinner but cheaper =) To finish the card I added some white lace trims.

I made a video on how I created this Double Gate Fold Card. Here's the link: Craftgalore108-JAS YT channelMy main thing here is not how you can create the double gate fold card (I'm sure you've seen the video on how to create the Gate Fold Card already) ...I'm just giving you an idea on how you can decorate the card even more.

Here are the things that I used on making this card:
White Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
Patterned Cardstock
Flowers
Trim beads
Fabric 3D paint - (Although it says fabric you can use it on paper and it's like stickles and cheap)
TGF stamp
Adhesives
Lace trim
Prismacolor pencils - ( or any type of pencils or copics)
Acetate - (I stamped the word SPECIAL on the acetate and then added patterned cardstock for background.
Clear Glitters







Thanks for visiting, hugs Jas♥

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jas! Congrats on winning TGF Royalty week 3!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...