Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Birthday -Cherry Blossoms theme Banner



Hey Everyone,
       I finally finished the banner that my sister had asked me to make for her but I have one more banner that I need to make for her. Anyway, this one that I finished making it's a HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner. I've been wanting to make something with a Cherry Blossoms designs so finally I got the chance to make one. I'm into Cherry Blossoms zone right now lol! So here it is and  I wanted to share with you all on how I made this banner. I really like how it turned out and I had fun making it. I hope she likes it =) I only took the HAPPY word for the picture to show, I'm sure you get the picture. Also, I'm not really happy about the quality of the picture because of the yellow lights that we have so I might change the photo tomorrow.

Here are the materials that I used to make the banner:
Cricut Machine (optional)
Cardstock
Adhesives
Mod podge
Embossing powder
Heating tool
Versamark ink
Scissor
Recycled cereal box
Ribbon trims (optional)
Distress Ink
Clear Stamp

I have made a video Youtube (craftgalore108) http://www.youtube.com/user/craftgalore108?feature=mhee  so you can see it there what it looks like rather than just a picture. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. This banner is beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the kind words, also! You are TOO sweet! I have never coloured with any other medium...after I got the Copics, I was thinking maybe I should've used prismas first..looked easier to me but, it actually didn't take me that long to get the hang of it...you just have to tough out the difficult part and keep trying. I avoided Copics for quite a while, too, because they're so expensive and I knew they were addictive...also, I am not a huge fan of a lot of the really cutesy images but, Copics CAN be used tastefully!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...