Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Father's day cards

Hey Everyone,
   
    I just want to share how I made these cards.The first card that I created is for my partner who is the love of my life.  I used AC  black cardstock, the size of the card is 9 1/2" x 4 1/4". I used TH Lost and Found patterned paper and used my sizzix to make the filmstrip frames (TH). The letters are from TH grungeboard, I embossed it with black embossing powder. I printed the pictures in B&W and cut them out to fit in the filmstrip die cut. Then I just adhere everything. The second one I made is for my dad. The size of the card is 5"x7",  I added some die cut belt from sizzix die and I stamped the letters and hand cut them and added some glossy accents. Also I used TH Hanging Sign die cut and dry embossed it. To create the buckel for the belt. I hope you enjoy these cards that I made. Advance Happy Father's day Honey, and to all the wonderful father's out there.

Card 1


Card 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...