Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cross Stitch Galore!

Hello,
      I just want to share the Completed Cross stitched that I made in the past. I learned how to Cross stitch in school way back when I was in elementary I remember. I had fun making these and very relaxing for me especially when you see the finished result. All of these that you're about to see are all sold out. It's been a while since I made the last one. The last one I made was the Viszla Dog when I was pregnant for the first time and after that I haven't get a chance to make another one. The only down side in this kind of craft it takes so long to finish. You need a ton of patience to be able to finish one, epecially the ones that I've been making they're not small size. But the good thing about this you only need thread, needle, Aida cloth and Pattern and you're all set.

Unlike scrapbooking you need so many things it never ends. But don't get me wrong I love to create cards, layouts and hopefully mini album. It's just sometimes, I get overwhelmed  of all the new things pretty much every week or month there's always a new stuff that is really cool. Which sometimes I cannot past not to buy, but I know that you don't need to have all the cool stuff in order to create one. I'm sure you know what I mean...

Hopefully, I get a chance to make another cross stitch and I will share it with you. =)

Here are some of the links on where I buy my patterns if you're interested: http://www.xs-collectibles.com/, http://www.crosstitch.com/animals.shtml (Some of the patterns I purchased it a long time ago so no longer available)

I hope you enjoy these cross stitched photos, hugs Jas
Here's my link to my Youtube video for a closer look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzkQnBehhkg&feature=channel_video_title



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...