Friday, February 15, 2013

Sweet Love...

Hey Everyone,
   Happy Friday!  I'm back again and I made another card to share with you. I used Belle's n Whistles rubber stamp and it's called Sweet Love. I know valentine's day was yesterday but it doesn't mean you can't celebrate it everyday right? :) So here's my card and the cool thing about this card that's why I didn't put any sentiment it can be for Valentine's day or Anniversary! I colored the image with copics then fussy cut it. I used Prima Nature garden paper and for the background I used kraft cardstock. I also used some dies from MFT, Memory box and Spellbinders and some butterflies using Martha S. and I added some flowers and the heart was cut from my cricut machine. I added bead trim around the oval scalloped die and leaf from WOC. I just love how this card turned out, I hope you enjoy my card for today and Have a lovely weekend!

Here's the tutorial on how I created this card: Click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...