Monday, February 11, 2013

Inspired by Blizzard- Canvas Project

Hi Everyone,
    I'm back with another canvas project and was inspired by the blizzard that we had two days ago. I finished this project yesterday and already shared it on my YT channel but later on I will share on how I created this project on my YT channel when I'm done editing :) Anyhoo, I used the Gorjuss girls stamp image Winter friend and colored it with copic markers. This time I used some patterned paper by MME Portobello. I added some flower from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections. Some beads and micro beads and then some paint, gesso, faux rhinestone, pompom trims and to finish it off with mod podge. You can see all the details on how I created this canvas soon:) I hope you like this project that I made, enjoy!

Here's my Blizzard canvas project share to view: Click here
Here's my tutorial on how I created this canvas: Click here


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...