Friday, February 8, 2013

I love your smile... 12x12 layout

Hey Everyone,
    Today is my daughter's birthday and she is now three years old! Oh, how time flies! I made a layout with her picture in it. I used Recollections paper for the background and then some MME paper as well. I added doily, butterflies from Martha S. punch. For the embellishments I added Recollections rhinestones and used some Wild Orchid crafts flowers. I also used some of my dies by MFT and stamped a sentiment on the vellum and cut with my MFT fish tail die. I hope you like this layout that I made.

Here's the video on how I created this layout please Click here, enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter...
    Pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirl, you're so sweet to come and visit my blog...I wish I can do the same so caught up with a lot of stuff :(
      Hugs,
      Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...