Thursday, February 28, 2013

Nevaeh - Saturated Canary


Hey Everyone,
        Today is my post for The Rubber Buggy blog. Can you believe it...it's the last day of February, time flies! I used Nevaeh by Saturated Canary and colored her with copics. For the patterned paper I used Kaisercraft and added embellishments like Wild Orchid flowers, beads and lace trims. I hope you like this card that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this card: click here


I'm entering this card to the following challenge(s):

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas


3 comments:

  1. What a stunner of a card, love your colouring to hun, thanks for joining us at saturated canary this time, big huggies June xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card...love her hair! Thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is fabulous and all the details are amazing! Thank you so much for entering the www.7kidscollegefund.com Challenge! The Design Team appreciates the time you invested in your project and that you have shared it with all our blog followers! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...