Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hearts Galore @ TGF-using Anya Garland

Hey Everyone,

I have another card for you today and it's been a while that I haven't use my TGF stamps since my last post as a farewell DT from TGF blog. Now, I'm back and hoping to be able to join the fun challenges they have over there. So this is for TGF Retro fresh - Hearts Galore. I used one of the Anya Garland stamp sets. I colored the image with copics. I used MME designer papers and some dies like lil'inker designs, Spellbinders, MFT and Martha S. punch. For the embellishments I used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and also I've been using my tulle a lot lately and I really like it turned out it adds up more dimension to my card. I sewn the base of my card and distress pretty much all the papel like usual. I hope you like this card that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here
Entering this card to the following challenge(s) below:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jas, good to see you back with aTGF card..
    Hope you are fine,

    Ciao Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Jas, this is gorgeous!!! I love the color you used on her dress, and your embellies are to die for!! Wonderful job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freakin' awesome and gorgeous! I loved watching your video, too. As always. :) Thanks for playing in the RetroFresh challenge with us -- it's good to have you back.

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...