Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Laundry Anya using The Greeting Farm Stamps

Hey Everyone,
    I'm here to share another card that I made for TGF . I used one of the very popular rubber stamp Laundry Anya she is retired and TGF have restocked her three times! I finally got her on the third time that they restocked her so happy! I made this card for the Farm Fresh Challenge and for the Love fest -using dies for TGF. I colored the image with my copics and then fussy cut it. I used some flowers from WOC and for the dies I used Memory box dies and for added embellishments I used some tulle, lace trim and clothes pins. I also made the inside of the card pretty. The paper that I used was from Fancy pants. I hope you like this fun card that I made.

If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here


Inside card


I'm entering this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas




5 comments:

  1. Get out of town!!! I LOVE this Jas! I haven't had a chance to play with her yet since I finally snatched her up, this is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card,Love your coloring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jas! Love love love your adoreble card:) I too stalked TGF when they were restocking Laundry Anya, but no luck. Could I interest you in a swap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pi,
      Thank you so much ;) It took me awhile to get her but it's worth it. I'm sorry I don't do swap :(
      Hugs,
      Jas

      Delete
  4. Oh JAS! This is the way I feel when I do laundry too! lol! She is sooo adorable, I love your color combo and beautiful scenic design. Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this week at TGF this week!
    ~*Joni TGF DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...