Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Fairy Princess card

Hey Everyone,

           I'm glad to be back again with beautiful card to share with you. This time I used Wee Stamps and the image is called Silver Fairy designed by  Sylvia Zet . I've wanted to color her since I got her sometime ago, I just didn't get a chance. But finally last night I was able to color her up and everything came to place. So to start I colored her with my copics but mostly I used nude colors as you can see here. I was experimenting with the colors and really happy with the result. If you ask me what are the names or numbers of copic markers I used I don’t remember, lol!  I used my sakura gel pen for her wings to add some sparkles. I was trying to do monochromatic theme but for some reason I ended up with this, lol! I left the top right blank because I'm reserving it for the sentiment that I'm going to end up choosing, which at that time of creating this card I can't make up my mind. So I decided to leave it just like that for now. When I need it for something then I will definitely add sentiment. For the background paper I used pink paislee Butterfly Garden. For the embellishments I just added some flat pearl beads, flowers, doilie and trim. The background for the Fairy I created the same technique on my previous project. For the finish touch, I used my distress inks mostly on every piece of papers that you see here. So that’s how I created this card.

Here's the video on how I created this card: Click HERE



I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!
Hugs, Jas

2 comments:

  1. Love this cute fairy, great shades of browns very lovely....Awesome bg papers and embellies too....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...