Monday, January 23, 2012

The Lady in the Tower - TGF Customer Challenge " A Night at the Bookstore"

Hey Everyone,


      I'm so glad that I will be able to participate on the TGF Challenge The theme was "A Night at the Bookstore". I was so busy (personal stuff) on the day of the chit chat so bummed that I wasn't able to participate L But I’m glad that I made it to the TGF Challenge instead. So here’s my take I made a book card and my Categories fits in this challenge - Favorite Book (keywords: TGFCCN2, thegreetingfarm)


One of my favorite book was “The Lady in the Tower” She’s Queen Anne Boleyn, one of the wives of Henry the VIII. Their love story is very wild and scary. She likes to play mind games with the king and she was beheaded after three years of marriage. It was really good book by Jean Plaidy. The passion, the intensity the author captured it all.


 I used the lovely Princess Anya no.2, I colored her skin and hair with my copics and then paper pieced her dress and crown with the graphic 45 patterned paper. I used Renaissance Fair by Graphic 45 paper for all the background. Then I added lace trims, rhinestones and flowers. I hope you like what I did for this challenge.

To see this project on a video click HERE


Thank you for stopping by! Hugs, Jas

I'm entering this project to the following:

Here's the book cover if you're interested:

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty book card Jas~
    Love all your great detailing to it and awesome paper piecing.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful! love the papers and the colors are very vivid.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...