Saturday, January 14, 2012

Music lover...

Hey Everyone,
     Happy Saturday! I’m back with another Tag to share with you all. Just having fun with this so I decided to used Download Diva Kenny K. She loves music so I thought of creating music note background J I just love this, so simply beautiful.  I colored her with my copic markers and it reminded me to get more copics lol! I just used the same technique that I did on the first tag (stella). That’s it for now not much to say…I just hope you like what I created… till my next project, see yah!







Thank you for stopping by, appreciate it!
Have a nice day/night! Hugs, Jas







2 comments:

  1. Another pretty tag Jas, love your colouring...
    Now you should make book marks, and have them laminated too. (LOL)!
    Have a great Saturday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Febi Guide Rod

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...