Friday, January 27, 2012

Boy and Girl - altered 7 Gypsies Printers Tray Projects

Hey Everyone,
      I have altered projects to share with you today. Today is a special day because it’s my other half’s birthday. These are one of the gifts that I gave him this morning.  I altered these 7 gypsies Printers tray with our kids’ pictures in each tray and I used Recollections and MME patterned paper. My first time altering and I had fun creating these. If you are first timer to alter something I recommend you should try to alter 7 gypsies Printers tray. It’s already painted and you just have to add patterned paper, pictures and embellishments.  Easy to create and the outcome is fabulous.  I hope I inspire you to create something like these. Enjoy!


Click HERE if you want to see the video.



Have a terrific night!
Hugs, Jas

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jas, those are AWESOME! I keep wanting to try one of those myself, and you may have given me the perfect motivation! Really beautiful, best present ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jas. I just adore the 2nd one. Very beautiful work.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! I love your altered printer trays! They are so beautiful. Quick question what stamps did you use on your daughter's tray & who makes the tickets that are on your son's tray. I would love to make something like this for my mom for a Mother's day gift. I love your blog too! You are super talented :)

    Jenny
    jennykingham at att dot net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...