Friday, January 13, 2012

Are you ready for Valentine's day?


Hey Bloggers,
Friday already, time really flying by don't you think? Today, love is in the air, I used Stella from the The Greeting Farm. She's ready for Valentine's day as you can see I colored her red with my copic markers. Also, I used Blush Hello and Blush Heart for the background. Don't you love those stamps are so versatile, love it! I used Versamark ink for the background stamps and then used clear embossing powder. I distress all the sides surrounded Stella just enough to make it looks like she’s glowing.

FYI, you might notice her face has a stamped “hey” because I was experimenting and I purposely stamped the blush hello on the image as well. I thought I was going to use a clear embossing powder it wouldn’t affect the image as much and I wanted to see what it looks like too. Actually in person you wouldn’t notice it, just the way I took the picture that’s why it was so noticeable.  Anyway, I love how this tag turned out, it’s just sweet and lovely J

Click HERE to see how I created this tag, enjoy! 

I hope I inspire you to create something like this.


I'm entering this tag to the following challenge:

4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Jas! LOVE the distressing and your colouring is WONDERFUL!

    Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute Jas, love her black shiny hair again her pretty red dress... Really makes her pop out on this tag..
    You are so awesome, and I really like your creativity...To bad we weren't close I would love to partner up with you some how....
    BTW - I like your blog page this way!
    Have an awesome day and weekend!
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the vintage feel to it! and that you 'tore/ripped' paper! I'm always so afraid to do that, lol! Beautiful work as always :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at TGF Farm Fresh Challenges!!!
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...