Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bon Voyage Mini Journal

Hello Everyone,
         Wow, it's already first weekend of January tiime really flies. I’m here to share the Bon Voyage Mini Journal that I made for a friend. I used the Tim holtz die Vintage Valise.  I started with chipboards and then used manila cardstock to cover the chipboards. Then I used different designs of stamps to make my own pattern paper.  After I’m satisfied with the design that I created I used my sizzix to dry embossed the manila cardstock. Then the fun part coloring the paper with my distress inks. Following with the tapping of embossing ink all over the background paper and then added UTEE powder and used my heating tool to heat set the paper and then I edged it with black ink. For the inside I used kraft cardstock papers and used my Vintage Valise die to match the cover of the journal. Then I just randomly stamped the side of each kraft cardstock with the images that I used on the front and back cover. I used jump rings to bind the journal. So that’s how I created this Mini Journal. I had fun making it and I hope I’ll be able to do some more of this kind of project. I hope you like this journal that I made.

Click HERE to see the Bon Voyage Mini Journal on video.







I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs, Jas♥

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented Jas, great journal.....
    I'm not sure if I would have patience to even complete one like this,(he,he).....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...