Friday, November 15, 2013

Handmade cards for sale to donate to Typhoon Yolanda victims- Please help.

Hey Everyone,
UPDATE: Here's the link to where I donated the money that I gather from selling my handmade cards. To my Family and Friends THANK YOU for your help and made this possible.
CLICK HERE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Please, help the victims of Typhoon Yolanda Philippines. Starting November 16, 2013 - All of the money that I'm going to make by selling all of my 20 HANDMADE CARDS that are listed on my shop are going to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda. I will donate the money and share the receipt or proof that I donated the money through my facebook page:


Here's the link to my shop: EndlessCreationbyJas - Etsy shop 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP. 
HUGS JAS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...