Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas Project Series 1 of 12 - Vintage Style Card

Hey Everyone,
          I'm doing a 12 Christmas Project Series this year. More cards and a little bit of other stuff that I'm gonna be showing. I hope you guys like all of them and the first one that I will be posting is a Vintage style card. Enjoy!

Here's the link to my video for this project: Click here


     
Materials that I used for this projects are:

Kraft Paper - Recollections
Red Cardstock - Bazzill
Doily
Patterned paper - Prima (North Country)
Mft die-namics -  Jumbo Fish Tail
Mft die-namics - Spring wreath
Adhesives
Jenni Bowlin ink -Brown sugar
Perfect medium
White Embossing powder
Heating tool
My Studio paint - white
Sequins - Gold and Red
Glossy Accents
Gelly Roll Pen - White
3D Fabric Paint - White

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...