Sunday, November 24, 2013

Christmas Project Series 3 of 12 - Xmas Vintage Style Tag

Hey Crafters,
      Day 3 of my Christmas Series and this one I made a Vintage Style Tag. I made this just one layer and another simple idea for you guys. I hope you like this one :)

If you want to see on how I created this project:Click here



Materials that I used for this project:
Manila cardstock
Sizzix Tim Holtz die: Tag bookplates
Inkadinkado xmas clear stamps (Sorry, did not save the label for this one)
Perfect Medium ink
Clear Embossing powder
Heating tool
Distress ink: Walnut Stain, Frayed Burlap, Faded Jeans,
Weathered wood, Barn Door, Crushed Olive.
Archival Ink: Black Jet
Perfect Medium: Gold
Distressing tool
Recycled box
Tacky glue
Distressing tool
Scissor
Acrylic paint Adirondak: Gold
Variety of Stamps
Fibers

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...