Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Project Series 4 of 12 - Mass Produce Card



Hey Crafters,
    Here's my 4th Christmas Project Series. This card that I made is for some of you who doesn't have time and you wanted to do something special but in a quick way. I hope you guys enjoy!

Here's the link if you wanted to see on how I created this project:




Materials that I used for this project:
Card size: A2
Papertrey ink paper 110lb.
R114 Christmas Background - Stampendous
Inkadinkado clear stamp
Hero arts sentiments: CL343
Embossing powder Zing Gold
Embossing powder Red
Jenni Bowlin ink: Stick Candy
Heating tool
Distress ink: Crushe olive, Frayed burlap, Walnut stain
Bazzil Cardstock: Red
ATG
EK success punch

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...