Saturday, October 19, 2013

Noah's Ark Easel Card - Soo stinkin cute!


Hey Everyone,
    A Noah's Ark Easel Card share today! I know...so stinkin' cute, right?! When I saw this stamp, I fell in love right away and I knew what to do with it. Here it is and also I was able to filmed it while creating it. Just putting the card together not the coloring part. Anyhoo, looove this card and especially their jiggly eyes! I paper pieced the images and I tried to make it look 3D and I'm happy on how it turned out.

If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here

Here are the materials that I used for this card:
Stamp Image - Woodware Craft Collection (Noah's Ark)
My Favorite Things - Kraft Cardstock & Die-Namics
Georgia Pacific - White Cardstock
Adhesives
Rhinestones
Jiggly/Googly Eyes
Paper - My Mind's Eye (Fine and Dandy)
Paper - Echo Park (Hello Summer)
Fabric Net Nylon
Letter Beads
Doily
Copics




I hope you enjoy this easel card and thank you for stopping by.
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...