Saturday, October 5, 2013

FAMILY - Altered Printers Tray #3

Hey Crafters,
       I'm back with another project to share with you. I have another Printers Tray that I altered for my sister.  I wanted to give her something special and close to her heart for her birthday. This is what I came up with and I really hope that she likes it.

  As always I had fun creating this and it's really easy to make. Sorry, I had to put hearts on their faces for privacy. I used the paper Lyric from Prima,  love that paper so glad I purchased an A4 too. The embellishments that I used were from Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections. I also used some dies from different brand like MFT and Spellbinders. Of course I have to use my Martha S. butterflies punch.  I hope you like this altered tray that I created.

If you would like to see this in video: Click here

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...