Saturday, December 14, 2013

Plain, Basic & Expandable Paper bag mini album - Christmas Project Series 10 of 12

Hey Everyone,
 Only 11 days to go before Christmas! I'm done with my xmas shopping but I'm not done wrapping them. Time is flying by so fast and I just can't believe that we're near 2014! Anyhoo, here's my Christmas Project Series 10 of 12 a paper bag mini album. I made it simple and very basic, I didn't embellish the inside because I want to have the picture when I start embellishing it. You can expand this mini album easily and as bulky as you want it to be. Again very easy to make for your hectic schedule, enjoy!

If you want to see on how I created this paper bag mini album: Click here




Materials that I used for this project:

My Mind's Eye paper pad - Santa Claus
Recollections embellishments
Binding rings
Tacky glue, ATG
MFT die-namics
Black small paper bag - Celabration
Chipboard
Black Cardstock
Doily
Black soot - Distress ink
Huge Eyelets

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Jas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...