Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Project Series 11 of 12 - Altered 7gypsies Tray

Hey Crafters,
Here's my Christmas Project Series 11th of 12th. This time I created an altered tray using the 7gypsies tray. I had to cover up the pictures for privacy and this tray is really awesome for gift idea. 
The picture doesn't give the justice on how pretty this look in person. Anyhoo, I have a video on how I created this tray if you're interested - Click here I hope you enjoy this project.


Materials that I used for this project:
7gypsies tray
My mind's eye - Breeze
Walnut stain - distress ink
ATG
Embellishments/Recollections- Pearl trim, Lace trim, handmade flowers, Wild Orchid flowers and leaves, Pearls, Rhinestones.
Martha stewart punches (Butterflies)
Metal Label
Clear stamps- Inkadinkado, My Mind's eye, Ali Edwards
Wood embellishment - Prima
Aluminum flowers
Key - Michaels

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...