Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Project Series 9 of 12 - CAS using Saturated Canary

Hey Crafters,
     It's CAS Clean and Simple Card today for my 9th of 12th Xmas Project Series. I used the lovely Violet Vintage by Krista Smith (Saturated Canary). Love that you can use a bunch of scraps and make this card another mass produce, right!? You can find out the details of this fabulous card on my YT channel. I hope you enjoy!

 If you're interested on how I created this card: Click here





     

Materials that I used for this project:

Papertrey ink paper - White
Copics
Versafine ink
Digi stamp image from Saturated Canary : http://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/products/violet-vintage
Bo bunny paper - Blitzen collection
corner chomper
Hero arts - warmest wishes sentiments stamp set

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...