Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Project Series 7 of 12 - Peace Joy Love Garland

Hey Everyone,
          Christmas is really fast approaching, it's only 21 days to go and I just started my Christmas shopping. I bet most of you are done shopping, this year I'm late doing my shopping because a lot of things are happening and my kids are in school so mostly I focus on them of course family first! I'm happy to say I just need a few gifts to make and to buy. I hope I will be done soon and so onto my project. I made this garland and I hope you enjoy it as always I have a video on how I created this garland. So please check it out it's very easy! Click here









Materials that I used for this project:

Tim Holtz mini rosettes die
R114 Christmas Background
Spellbinder dies - Lacey scalloped circle
Story book cartridge - Cricut
Old Christmas paper 
Bazzill Red/White Cardstock
Memento Rich Coccoa
Tacky Glue
Jenni Bowlin ink - Brown sugar
Bakers Twine

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...