Sunday, September 18, 2011

You will always be my Little Boy - Mini Album

Hey Everyone,
I have a mini album to share and I made this for my son. He's three years old and I'm glad that he likes it =) I used Echo Park patterned paper LITTLE BOY. I titled my album YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY LITTLE BOY and although my son kept saying to me that he is a big boy now, lol! I made this mini plain and simple and mostly I will put pictures anyway. So I hope you like this mini album that I made and inspire you to create. Hugs,Jas

Materials that I used:
Chipboards
Echo Park - Little boy
Bottle cap
Tim holtz Rossettes
Distress ink
Cricut machine
Cricut cartridge New Arrival
Ribbons
Tulles
Adhesives









Thanks, for visiting. Hugs, Jas

2 comments:

  1. Wow - big congrats to you for being the #1 winner at Amy's blog.... Yeh!
    BTW - love all the great projects you got going on your blog too.... You have some awesome and cutie cards that you made......I will be your newest follower and if you would hop on over and follow me too....
    Again... congrats........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Shirl. I couldn't believe it! So happy right now, I really need some cheering up and this one did it! God is good! hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...