Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall is when nature turns to GOLD - TGF Blush Bonnie - Mini Layout Collection #2

Hello Everyone,
     Finally, I finished my Mini Layout Collection #2. Fall just started last week and although I'm a bit late but still better than never. I  Love Autumn, it means Christmas is around the corner and here's what I created, I used The Greeting Farm - Blush Bonnie. You can find this beautiful stamp here: http://thegreetingfarm.com/rubber-stamps.html

     
     I did a lot of thinking on how am I gonna create this FALL THEME. I started with my Inkadinkado stamp Fall leaves, stamped it on my Ivory cardstock and  inked it up with my favorite Distress inks and experiment a bit on how I'm going to achieved the color for FALL and bwalah! I'm happy with the color I created. I made a video on how I created these colors if you're interested.

 Please, check out my Youtube Channel: craftgalore108

    After that I started coloring Blush Bonnie and I wanted her hair to be black. I used my Copic markers to color her hair and skin and I paper pieced her dress with My Mind Eye's paper Totally Girl. Then I used my Prima Scripted Stamp not sure about the name of the stamp =(  and stamped it to my Ivory cardstock. The ink I used was Pumice stone by Distress Ink. Then I was just gonna adhere Blush Bonnie on to that cardstock but I was like there's something missing and I started ripping that paper into little strips and I thought of the basket and I started weaving the papers and used my distress ink to make it look worn out. So that's how I came up with this background for Blush Bonnie and then everything fall into place. I used the sentiment that I got from Joann's for a dollar. Then I added glossy accent on the name GOLD and put some gold glitters all over the GOLD name. Then I embellished it with Recollection flowers and also I added gold beads. I used my sewing machine to stitched all the edges of the cardstock, I inked all the edges first with my distress ink and then sewed with my machine. Then that's how I created this beautiful Mini layout, hope you guys like it as much as i do. Hugs, Jas

 At first I was thinking on how I can make it look like she's laying down on the background weave that I made and like the leaves are falling everywhere. I'm not sure if I made it look like that, but would love to hear your comment.

Here are the materials that I used in this project:
Sewing machine
Cardstocks
Doilies
Clear stamps (TGF Blush Bonnie, Inkadinkado, Prima, Joann's)
Gold beads
Glitters
Copic markers
Memento Ink
Distressing tool
Distress inks
REcollection flowers
My mind's eye Totally Girl papers
Adhesives







Have a nice weekend, hugs Jas.
I'm entering this card/ mini layout that I made to the following:
TGF Farm Fresh Challenge blog: Which One Wednesday - Photo Inspiration #4

5 comments:

  1. Jas, I have to tell you, you are so remarkable good... love the way you colored her hair.....And her paper pieced dress is so darn pretty.....I'm going to hop on over and check out your you tube.... Great card....
    Happy weekend......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're so sweet Shirl. Thank you so much, appreciate your comment as always. Thanks, for your time, Have a nice weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful coloring! Amazing project! And your paper piercing is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooooW! What a beautiful card! I love the weaving and paper piecing! and your coloring is amazing too! Beautiful creation :)
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh... I see this card all over the place. This is awesome. You are very creative. I will definitely return here for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...