Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TGF Clear Stamps Fairies, Banners & Flutter Anya - Tri-shutter Card #11

Hi Scrappy friends,
                     Finally, I get the chance to play my TGF clear stamps.  I made a card today and it's a Tri-shutter card. I used The Greeting Farm Clear Stamps Bantastic, Fairy Princess and of course I also used Flutter Anya.

 Here's the link to the site: http://thegreetingfarm.com/clear-photopolymer-stamps.html 

As always I had fun coloring them, I used Flutter Anya on the front of my card. I colored the fairies and flutter Anya's hair and skin with my copic markers. Their wings and dress I used my prismacolored pencils. I added some shimmery on their wings and dress I used Iridescent Medium and on top of that I put glossy accents on their wings.It came out so pretty, I like shimmers if I can put shimmers on everything I would, lol!  I stamped the banner with my patterned paper and kraft cardstock. On a Kraft cardstock I used Blush hello for the banner as a background. The mushrooms I colored it with copic markers except for the grass I used prisma. Then I embellished it with rhinestones and roses. Also, stamped some sentiments. I hope you guys like it!

Materials I used:
TGF clear stamps ( Bantastic banners and Fairy Princess)
My Mind's Eye Patterned paper
Cardstock (Bazzill)
Recollections - Embellishments
Clear Stamps sentiments - Making memories
Clear stamps (Fairies live here) G studio stamp
Distress ink - Weathered wood
Adhesives
Chrochet thread
Iridescent Medium
Glossy Accents
3D foam adhesives
Copic Markers
Prismacolor pencils
Memento Ink




Have a nice day! Hugs, Jas

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jas~
    Wow - love your tri-shutter card... This is so darn pretty.... great layout and perfect coloring on those images.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jas, I'm always impressed by gals making these elaborate cards...they are so dang cool looking! Your work is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this turned out great! Love the tri-shutter card, the adorable fairies, the bling flourishes, and that fabulous banner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, lovely ladies. Appreciate, you stopping by my blog. Hugs, Jas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...