Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little Sweet Heart - sooo cute!

Hey Everyone,
       I have a new card to share with you. This stamped image is from STAMPAVIE by Tina Wenke Clear Stamp TUTU CUTE Ballet. Isn't she a sweet heart, adorable, cute etc... Love this! I used my copic markers, YAY! I only have few copic markers and I used some Prismacolored pencils too on the flower and leaves.



I hope you like this card, enjoy hugs,Jas♥


Here are the materials that I used in this project:

Card base - 5"x7" - color cream
Kraft cardstock
Patterned paper by DCWV - (Citrus)
Martha Stewart punches
Doilies
Stamped Images - Stampavie & Fiskars (sentiment)
Rolled roses flowers - Used MFT die-namics
Flat pearl beads
Distress ink - Walnut stain
Copic Markers
Prismacolored Pencils
Martha Stewart - Fine Glitters

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jas, I just ran into one of your YouTube videos about all your winning from The Greeting Farm. I like you love their stamps and I love to create with them. I thought I would come over and say,"Hi!" Congrats as well on all your winnings from the Farm. You'll have to let us know how you like the clear stamps from them. I don't tend to do well with clear stamps, so I haven't purchased those yet. Even though they are soooo cute! lol... Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I got the clear stamps long time ago...really anxious to create something cute. I've been very busy these past weeks. You will love clear stamps epsecially TGF the quality of their stamps are really HIGH QUALITY and it's very easy to use. I will create something and let you know. thank you for following me, appreciate it...I will do the same, love how you color the TGF creepy eyes. hugs,Jas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...