Saturday, September 14, 2013

SMOKIN' HOT - using Saturated Canary - Coloring video tutorial


Hey Crafters,
     I hope your weekend is in a good start. Mine is a little bit off, hehehe... I have a video to share and this one is to show you how I colored the digi stamp image from Saturated Canary. Unfortunately,  no background music I don't know what's going on with the Youtube Audio? I usually use that to create a background music to all of my videos but for some reason it won't work since last night...so frustrating sometimes. Anyhow, I hope you guys still enjoy this speedy video on how I colored this image.




Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas

Copics that I used for this image:

Skin: E00, E02, E11, E13, E50, R20
Lips: R20, R29
Two piece: R14, R24, R29, R39
Ice cream: RV34, RV10
Cone: E57, E59, E31
Hair: E42, E43, E44, E47

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...