Friday, September 20, 2013

FUN Feather Stamping Ideas using Hero arts clear stamps

Hey Everyone,
      I wanted to share these cards that I made using just one FEATHER stamp image. I had a little bit of fun and created different ideas on how to use this one Feather stamp image. I have a tutorial on my YT channel on how I created these three cute simple cards. Or just by looking at the pictures it's not hard to follow on how I created each card. I hope you enjoy these cards for today. The Stamp Feather image that I used was from Hero arts. I purchased this a long time ago and it came with three more different kinds of clear stamps feathers.

If you want to see on how I created these cards: Watch here

Line up Feathers

Flower Feathers

Friendship Feathers

As always thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...