Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simple Mini Album- using Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden

Hey Crafters, 
 I just have a simple mini to share with you today. I used the paper from Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden. Love this paper and I wish I have more, lol! Also, some die cuts from MFT (My Favorite Things) and embellishments from Recollections and WOC (Wild Orchid Crafts) and some lace trims and tulles from my stash. I used the Tim Holtz Valise die to make the mini and with the medium chipboard. This mini you can add atleast 17 photos and added magnets for closures on some of the flip pages that I made. I hope you like this mini that I made :)

You can check it out here to see this mini on a video: Click here

Thank you for stopping by! 
Hugs Jas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...