Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher's Appreciation Day

Hello All,

      I'm back for a brief moment still busy as a bee. I miss blogging but for the most part creating cards/scrapbooking. I managed to squeeze in some creating for my daughter's Teachers. So, I just want to share these cards that I made and also a little gift for them. Since today is Teacher's Appreciation day. I hope you like these cards.

I will have a video tutorial on how I created these cards and also a super easy envelope tutorial that goes along with these cards :) Here's the video tutorial


Thanks for stopping by!
hugs Jas

2 comments:

  1. Good morning my dearest friend^_^
    Just gorgeous creations^_^
    Your candy arrived yesterday morning,thanks a lot again^_^
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...