Tuesday, May 28, 2013

RECYCLE + LAYOUT = PRETTY - using Digi Image AVA by Saturated Canary

Hey Everyone,
    I made a layout using my medium chipboard.  I have a lot of left over negative of my baroque die cuts and I really don't want to throw those out and every now and then I tried to use them up. Also, the backing for this project was a recycled cereal box that you can easily find in your house. I just cover it with kraft paper and on top of it I used the Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection. This layout was pretty easy to make I just used one patterned paper and then embellished it, that's all I did. I like how it turned out and pretty happy about it. For the image I used the Digi image Ava by Saturated Canary and colored her with copics. I hope you like this project that I made.

Details of the stuff that I used in this project:
Saturated Canary - Digi image AVA
Patterned paper - Bo Bunny Gabrielle collection
Wild orchid Flowers
Bow die - Lil inkers design
Embellishment  -Faux rhinestones and tulle
EK Success - border punch
Adhesives
Handmade shimmers - Perfect pearls + water



If you want to see on how I created this project: Click here
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Jas

4 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful Jas.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creation dearest Jas,love this sweet image and the design is really really lovely^_^
    Have a beautiful day^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Jas,I love all your cards creations I'm a follower of yours for a while but I just now learning all this technology.I'm a card maker myself and your style is similar like mine.Love all those Saturated Canary images,I don't owe any of them yet but I would order some soon.I have gorjus girls,greeting farms,lala land.well so long for now.hugs Martha.PS:I have a blog if you would like to visit,my blog is scrapbookmartha40blogspot.com

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...