Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Flower Pots- A Card for Any Occasion

Hey Everyone,

    I have a card that I made for Mother's day and this is what I came up with. Sorry, for the late post been very busy as usual. I like making this kind of card and in fact I made some before but I only used one pot. I hope you enjoy this card.

If you want to see on how I created this card: Click here

Here are the details on what I used for this card:

Recollection cardstock - Cream and Kraft
Bazzill Bling Cardstock- String of Pearls
Embossing folder - Darice
EK success border punch
Dies - Spellbinders- pot
Dies - Papertrey ink - Flowers blossoms
Dies - MFT - Leaves
Pearls - Recollections
Adhesives




I'm entering this card to the following challenge(s):

Thanks, for stopping by!
Hugs,
Jas

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with these beautiful flowers my dear friend:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! Loved the embossing in the background. It's good to have you back at The Rubber Buggy Jas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and thanks for playing with us.

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...