Monday, May 9, 2011

Wall Hanging Topnote Frame

Hi Everyone,
    I'm back...Here's the Wall Hanging Topnote Frame I made. You can display it as it is without pictures or add some pictures to make it more special. This is perfect for Father's day and so easy to make. For the backing I used black cardstock. I always have fun making stuff and everything is unique in their own way. I hope you enjoy this one if you have any questions let me know =)

Here's the details on what I used on this project:

Medium Chipboards
Cardstocks
Adhesives
Yarn
Embossing powder
Stamp Images
Distress Ink
Ink for the edges
Embossing Folders (In this project I mostly used TH designs and just one Sizzix)






And here's another one I used only one design of the embossing folder and just plain no stamp image.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...