Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Card using TGF stamp Flirty Anya!

Hello there,
 
      Here's what I made using TGF stamp Flirty Anya. I love the designs on Recollections cardstock and here  I used one of the zebra stripes in black and blue. I paper pieced her hair, dress and flower on her hair. I added some glitters, cut out scalloped oval shaped using sizzix die and I used Martha S. punch. I used Prismacolored pencils to color her hair and skin.
    
      Ok, I'm really new to coloring and especially using Prismacolor pencils and I bought some stumps one is Loft brand that you can get at Michaels and the other set that I got from my local store (I forgot the brand name). Anyway, I thought they are all the same I used first the brand that I got from my local store and everytime I blend the colors it seems so hard and I thought that's how it supposed to be. And for some reason one day  I decided to use the Loft brand and I was so suprised on how different the stumps on terms of blending the colors. I threw the one that I got from my local store and so happy that I purchased the Loft one just for my spare incase I needed it and sure enough I was right! Just FYI  I'm new to this and just wanted to share a little about stumps what I discovered.






Hope you enjoy, hugs Jas♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...