Monday, May 9, 2011

8x8 Layout using Greeting Farm Digi Image

   Ok, last one for now...I made an 8x8 layout using The Greeting Farm Digi Image. I stamped different words and cut each of the words and distress the edges. The patterned cardstock that I use for this project is from DCWV (The Crafty Stack) so love this patterned cardstock. I'm not sure if this is new or old design from DCWV. Anyway, I made it really simple and I don't really need to do much with this layout. The zigzag stitch is part of the designed on the cardstock which is so awesome! I love this Digi image from TGF the only thing is my ink that I use for printing my digi images always bleed when I started coloring it with Prismacolor pencils =( I searched and I did most of all the tips and tricks out there and the only thing works for me is when I use hair spray to fixed it. But there's still bleeding and I don't wanna invest for another printer. So i'm a little sad about that  I only have limited option on what I can do with those digi images hehehe... oh well, let's move on...




I hope you guys enjoyed the creations that I shared for today and let me know if you have any questions...hugs, Jas♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...