Monday, August 5, 2013

Mojo is not back so sharing my scrapbook haul, enjoy!

Hey Everyone,
     I just want to say hello to all of you. I'm trying to get my mojo back and hoping will be back
before the school starts. My eldest is going to Kindergarten and my youngest is will be in Pre-school. I don't know how I'm going to feel when both of them are in school. But this is how it supposed to be they have to go to school, right. Well, since I'm not making anything or should I say since my mojo left me,  I thought I'd share with you my scrapbook haul. Oh yeah, I'm pretty active when it comes to buying scrapbook stuff online hehehe. I must say that this year I did good, I mean I can control myself. I have to think really hard if I really need the stuff or not and a lot of searching on where I can get it cheaper. You know how it works, lol!

Anyway, here's the link to my scrapbook haul video I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful haul. I just love the gorjuss girl stamps. I just ordered my first one last week and can't wait to play. Hoping to get more in the future. I'm so sorry to hear that you have no mojo right now and hope that it returns quickly. I just love your work. Hope you have a beautifully blessed week.
    Hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...