Sunday, July 14, 2013

Breast Cancer/Survivor premade mini album

Hey Everyone,
    Happy Sunday to you all. I'm here to share a premade mini album that I made and available at my etsy store. This one is very special and I've been wanting to create this kind of mini for quiet sometime now. It's a Breast Cancer premade mini album this is perfect for a gift for a family member or a friend who is battling breast cancer or a  breast cancer survivor.

 I used some of my MFT stamps and die-namics and Papertray ink dies. For the paper I used MME papers and to make it even more better I recycled some of my sturdy cereal boxes for this mini. I had fun embellishing it with some of my lace trims, flat back pearls and rhinestones. I love how this turned out and enjoyed creating it. This is neatly made and as to all of my mini albums. You can add a total of 13 photos and already matted. There 6 pages but including both sides for a total of 12. This album is ready to use just need your beautiful photos and it will be complete. 

Size of the mini album: 6 x 6"
Sizes for the photos are : 3 x 3 1/4"
                                      3 x 4"
                                      3 3/4 x 4"





Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs Jas



4 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow this really is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dearest friend:)
    I come back from the vacations with my daughter, how are you? I saw Your last creations, all Wonderful as always:)
    Big hug and happy weekend:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sonia, I'm doing good busy with a lot of things. I can't wait to have a vacation as well, hopefully before the end of this year or early next year :)I hope you had a great vacation. Thank you so much for leaving me a comment.
      Hugs
      Jas

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...