Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thanks for an UH-MASON school year!

Hey Everyone,
      I just wanted to share these Mason Jars that I made for my kids amazing teachers/faculty members/Nurses etc... for doing their hard work teaching/helping our kids. Also, if you're looking for ideas on what to give for your kids teacher or for party favor these are fun and easy to make. I got this idea from pinterest and she even made her own label for free printables if you like. I will put the links down below for easy access.  My kids only have few weeks left of school and it's summer vacation. How time flies, isn't it?! I've been crazy good busy this year and grateful for all the blessings that my family been receiving. So here's the mason jars that I made, I hope you enjoy. I have a video that I posted on my YT channel if you want to see it on how I made these goodies.




My YT video: JAS channel
Where I got the idea from: UH-MASON gift idea
My Facebook page: BannersStudioPlus
My Pinterest: Jasluv2create
My etsy shop: BannersStudioPlus

Thank you for stopping by!
hugs, Jas

2 comments:

  1. Just found you on youtube and Subscribed to you. So I just had to come over to your blog. You make the prettiest things. I am now following you. Love your Mason Jars. Have you seen the blue Mason Jars they now have. They may just be for a limited time. I bought some and decorated them and gave them as gifts to my Mom, Brother and my Sisters. They loved them. They are on my blog If you ever want to see them. Looking forward to seeing your newest Creations. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...